- The original Ball Driver L-wrenches save time in hard to reach and blind locations
- Tools are made in the USA with Bondhus proprietary Protanium steel and are up to 20% stronger than competitor tools
- ProGuard Finish is 5 times more effective than the next leading brand in preventing rust, protecting your investment over time
- Metric and Fractional sizes
- Ball end tips provide easy access up to 25 degree angle
Compact Ball Driver L-wrench sets are perfect where a variety of tool sizes are required. All sets are packaged in our patented Bondhex tool case. Wrenches slip easily into individually marked slots and twist to lock securely in place. Only available from Bondhus, Protanium steel means these are the strongest ballpoint L-wrenches available. Metric Set Includes Sizes 1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, & 10mm. Fractional SAE Set Includes 1/20 in., 1/16 in., 5/64 in., 3/32 in., 7/64 in., 1/8 in., 9/64 in., 5/32 in., 3/16 in., 7/32 in., 1/4 in., 5/16 in., & 3/8 in.